Gospel Myanmar Mission International (GMMI)
Who we are?
We are both a national and international faith ministry organization. Under the national faith Ministry, we have 50 ministers in the 14 States of Myanmar.Outside Myanmar, we presently have 5 ministers in 3 countries within South East Asia. The ministry was founded by the vision and prayer of Rev. Dr. Cho Ma Na Ling (Peter Cho), B.A. M.Th. D.D. Some of the ministers are trained by him and some are partnering with him in the ministry.
Beginning 2003, the Lord called him to preach and teach the Word of God to the unreached national people outside of Myanmar. Therefore, he started this Gospel Myanmar Ministry International (GMMI) in April 2003 with a great concern, passion and prayer for the national people. At present, he and his wife Seng Hkawn (Susan Cho) are serving the Lord with joy, ministering to the migrant Myanmar workers in Malaysia, and more recently in Singapore.
The Task is to make Disciples
The Tool is teaching God’s Word
The Target is Life Change
The Technique is preaching
Our Statement of Faith - What we believe?
1. In the plenary and verbal inspiration of the Bible as originally given; that it is the only infallible Word of God, and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
2. That there is only one true and living God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
3. In Jesus Christ, God the Son, the World’s only Savior; in His incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, bodily resurrection, and in His personal, visible return to reign on earth for a thousand years;
4. In God, the Holy Spirit, who convicts the World of sin, regenerates, indwells and empowers the believer;
5. That all people are sinful and lost and can be saved only by grace through faith in the shed blood of Christ;
6. In the resurrection of the dead - the believer to life everlasting, and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation;
7. That the Church is the body of Jesus Christ, for which He will return, consisting of all who have accepted the redemption provided by Him; that the presence of Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit in the believer will result in a life of holiness and a walk of obedience to the will of God.
In light of the Holy Bible and mankind, we are committed to a life of obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ to proclaim the GOSPEL fully and establish His Church. Our ministries involve the following areas:
Gospel’s ministers understand that every one of us have sinned against the Almighty God, the creator of all. Knowing that every sinner is under the condemnation of God, there is no hope for mankind unless Jesus Christ, the Savior of the World, saves those under condemnation. (John. 3:18; Rom. 3:23; 6: 21; 5:12-14: 3:9-12; Psalm. 50:5). But there is hope, and help, in God for every man. So, man can only find real peace, joy and salvation in the person Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for every one, was buried and rose again on the third day. (John. 14:27; I Cor. 15:1-4; Rom. 5:8; 1:16-17).
The Good News Of Salvation is to be Preached
and The Lost World to be Evangelized!
E-mail : email@example.com